What's new
Welcome to the World of Hotwife Lifestyle!

Join us now to plunge into the magical atmosphere of hotwifing, wifesharing and cuckolding. Once registered you will be able enjoy erotic perfection and beauty of naked hot wives and sexy women, post replies and comments, looking to meet new people, find others with shared interests and so, so much more... It's quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Wife's Pussy Double Penetration

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wildman

Reaction score
I am a
SWM
Have you tried to please your wife with double penetration when your cock and huge dildo glide at the same time in her pussy?
Did your wife enjoy the maximum stretching of her vagina?
Share her emotions and your impressions.

SweetCheeks

Reaction score
I am a
SWF
I would add, would you like to feel the real dick of her bull instead of a dildo...?
:nod:

dickiea586

Reaction score
I am a
CPL
Hey,I'm new here but anyway,my wife has been playing DP,double pussy with my cock her 8'' dildo for years.She was a little shy at first probably she was up to it but didn't want me to discover her inner slutty but after years she finally unveils her true feeling and admitted she enjoy the fullness of it and could tell once both toy & cock in to the point she lube it up she can't hold herself but scream out asking me to move faster and deeper.But then again,she admitted she would feel better if both are real cocks.