What's new
Welcome to the World of Hotwife Lifestyle!

Join us now to plunge into the magical atmosphere of hotwifing, wifesharing and cuckolding. Once registered you will be able enjoy erotic perfection and beauty of naked hot wives and sexy women, post replies and comments, looking to meet new people, find others with shared interests and so, so much more... It's quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Spanking Your Wife or Girlfriend

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Would you like an experienced man to punish your wife by spanking her ass before fucking her?

• I'm for spanking my wife's ass before sex!

• I'm against it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodrigo

Reaction score
I am a
SWM
How do you feel about a good spanking of your woman?
Would you like to watch an experienced strong man punish your naughty wife by spanking her ass with whip or paddle before fucking her?
The act of spanking is key component for submission and dominance, which can be very sexy in and of itself. Did you know that an experienced partner-master starts to with light and gentle caresses, warming up your wife - lightly rubbing her buttocks, stroking her asshole and genitals between spanks, and finally switch to good, full-blown spanking!
It will help your woman achieve powerful orgasm easier or may be possible to make her orgasm from spanking alone!

FFCumer

Reaction score
I am a
CPL
I think that spanking during sex is a biggest turn on – especially for hot slutty wife.
It will increase her sexual desires and make her want her bull even more.