What's new
Welcome to the World of Hotwife Lifestyle!

Join us now to plunge into the magical atmosphere of hotwifing, wifesharing and cuckolding. Once registered you will be able enjoy erotic perfection and beauty of naked hot wives and sexy women, post replies and comments, looking to meet new people, find others with shared interests and so, so much more... It's quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Signs that you're a cuckold.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kukwold

Reaction score
I am a
How to understand that I am a cuckold?
Below are 6 symptoms that you are a cuckold or probably want to know this experience.

• The fact that you are on this site should already say that most likely you like to watch your wife's sex.
  • You would like your wife to dress more sexually and very openly.
  • You like to hear all about your wife's previous sexual experiences.
  • You love to look at the huge dicks of other men with the idea to see this dick inside your wife's pussy.
  • You experience strong sexual arousal when thinking about how another man fucks your beloved wife. At the same time, he fucks her much better and more sophisticated. And you would like to be a spectator and watch it.
  • You have a desire to lick the pussy of his wife, at the moment when the sperm of another man flows out of her. Or have sex with her.

Zobo

Reaction score
I am a
CPL
The first tip to find out if you would enjoy being cuckolded:

Try to imagine your wife with other man else just after you have ejaculated and your dick is limp. See for yourself how much you like the intention now. You can try to do the same in the morning when your wife is getting ready for the office. Try to picture her with her boss, he taking your wife out on a date while you stayed at home. Your wife kissing him, flirting with him, getting intimate with him.
Don't just imagine the hard huge dick slipping inside the hot snatch, but imagine the other aspects of sharing her, like your wife is spending time with other man at the cost of ignoring you!

This one will give you a good idea of your level of cuckold fantasy, if you still want it - good!

Zobo

Reaction score
I am a
CPL
Second tip - no more imagination, do a reality cuckold test:

You have to choose a candidate - someone you know is a lustful stud, someone who is always interested in trying his luck with wives of other men. Now invite him to your house or arrange to meet him along with your wife at some party. Give this well-hung stud a chance, leave him alone with your beloved wife and get away for some time.
How do you feel knowing your sexy wife is with this muscular alfa-male while you are waiting? This 'BULL' may try something or may not, but when you are away you believe that he may be flirting with your wife. You have given yourself some time limit to wait before you join them again, it could be hour or more. See if you are able to wait that long.. This will give you an idea of what to expect in future and if you are willing to go this path - then you CUCKOLD!