What's new
Welcome to the World of Hotwife Lifestyle!

Join us now to plunge into the magical atmosphere of hotwifing, wifesharing and cuckolding. Once registered you will be able enjoy erotic perfection and beauty of naked hot wives and sexy women, post replies and comments, looking to meet new people, find others with shared interests and so, so much more... It's quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

My wife is an obedient slave for a black lover

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
I am a
My wife began to regularly fuck with a black lover and already calls herself his slave. She is always ready to spread her legs at his first request. He had warned us that this would happen, but I couldn't believe it.
Now it's a fact!
Just recently he started fucking her without a condom and my wife obeyed him!
I took the role of cuckold - hold her legs helping insert his massive black cock into her pussy, lick wife's pussy before he will fuck her, etc. And he always makes me eat his cum after he's fucked her. I understand that humiliating me in this way gives him great pleasure.
He stopped even asking me when he can come, contacts her directly, comes and Fucks my wife when he wants to.
My wife has blossomed, wants it again and again... She is ready to follow out absolutely all his orders!
But I'm worried that she's going to get pregnant by her black lover.
Has anyone been in such situations?